2.5 Ton 13 Seer Goodman Package Air Conditioner - GPC1330H41

Posted by Nanasa on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

2.5 Ton 13 Seer Goodman Package Air Conditioner - GPC1330H41
2.5 Ton 13 Seer Goodman Package Air Conditioner - GPC1330H41
Code : B006X1AVYU
Category : ,
Rating :

RECOMMENDED TODAY
* Special discount only for limited time


See more images 2.5 Ton 13 Seer Goodman Package Air Conditioner - GPC1330H41 : Here

2.5 Ton 13 Seer Goodman Package Air Conditioner - GPC1330H41


2.5 Ton 13 Seer Goodman Package Air Conditioner - GPC1330H41



Search Result





Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1008654 in Home Improvement
  • Brand: Goodman

Features

  • High-efficiency compressor with internal relief valve.
  • PSC blower motor.
  • Quiet horizontal discharge.
  • Copper tube/aluminum fin coil.
  • Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor.
  • High-efficiency compressor with internal relief valve.
  • PSC blower motor.
  • Quiet horizontal discharge.
  • Copper tube/aluminum fin coil.
  • Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor.

Product Description

Packaged Units include all of the central AC components in one package that sits exterior to the living environment. The exhaust and return ductwork is brought from the inside of the building to the outside packaged unit. Ground (horizontal) and rooftop (vertical) models available, as well as convertible (multiposition) units. Indoor noise is reduced to airflow movement only. Package units avoid the need for an indoor component as well as heating/cooling loss due to long refrigerant lines. Please consult with your licensed HVAC contractor to ensure unit is correct for your installation.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
4Got what I paid for
By David R. Abrams
I was aware of what I was buying and I think I got the lowest price on the internet for this item. I went and picked it up because I needed it quickly and I was 40 miles from the distributor. When I looked at the invoice I saw that I had been charged for delivery. After a couple of weeks working with the supplier I got a refund check for the shipping. I am totally pleased with my purchase. /gp/product/B006X1AVYU/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_img

See all 1 customer reviews...

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment