Code : B00147DGQS
Category : ,
Rating :


See more images Ge Monogram Zem200sf Countertop Microwave Oven - Stainless Steel : Here
Ge Monogram Zem200sf Countertop Microwave Oven - Stainless Steel
Ge Monogram Zem200sf Countertop Microwave Oven - Stainless Steel

Search Result
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #30658 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Brand: General Electric
- Model: ZEM200SF
- Dimensions: 11.30" h x 23.90" w x 12.40" l, 30.00 pounds
Features
- 1.0-cu.-ft. capacity
- 800 watts of power
- Sensor cooking - Monitors the level of steam released by food and automatically adjusts cooking time to deliver optimal results
- Electronic touchpad controls
- Express Cook and Instant On settings
- 1.0-cu.-ft. capacity
- 800 watts of power
- Sensor cooking - Monitors the level of steam released by food and automatically adjusts cooking time to deliver optimal results
- Electronic touchpad controls
- Express Cook and Instant On settings
Product Description
Express Cook and Instant On settings Allow quick, one-touch cooking and reheating Electronic digital display with clock Allows you to see cooking progress and time from across the room Dimensions & Capacity Width: 23 25/32" Height: 11 3/16" Depth: 12 9/32" Microwave Power: 800 w
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
13 of 14 people found the following review helpful.
GE Monogram Microwave Oven ZEM200SF
By Yummy's Tiger78
I am very happy with this shipment from Amazon and NYC Appliance. I placed my order on the 9th and would have received it on the 13th, but I wasn't at home since I could not track the package (my internet connection was malfunctioning) however, I received my package which had to be signed for and was therefore delivered even before I expected. The package came double boxed with filler UPS over nite boxes surrounding the inside box. In my opinion, there was no way this product would have suffered any damages with such great care that was taken to package and ship it. I would definitely order a product through NYC Appliance again, without hesitation. Additionally, it was free shipping and no taxes applied.Now on to the oven itself. I wanted/needed an oven that would fit into the space that I had built in to the cabinetry for a former microwave that had these same dimensions. Trying to find a good oven and the size I needed for replacing the old one I thought would be a challenge. If you don't mind that its a smaller 800 watt oven as I didn't mind that, you will be happy with this one. If it is placed on a counter it wouldn't look so overstated as some bigger ones do.I found this GE Monogram ZEM200SF that would be a perfect fit however with a pretty pricey ticket at just over $500, but with the Amazon Card and its interest free time offer for items $150 and above; it helped me make the decision to purchase this truly nice microwave. But with Amazon I am never disappointed.It probably has all of the features of most ovens, but I especially like the Time Cook "express cook" buttons to push for minutes added. Instead of pressing 100 for 1 minute you only need to push the 1, or whatever time is needed up to 6.Now for the Sensor Features: I tested the "potato" button for just 1 potato and it cooked it very well. I decided to try another potato with a microwave cover over it and it was a bit overcooked. In my opinion the humidity sensor must not have sensed all of the steam contained under the cover. On the next try I left them uncovered. I tried it with three potatoes and it worked great, no need to indicate how many potatoes like my other oven did, and then it only allowed up to 3 potatoes which if they were small potatoes they would automatically overcook. The sensor feature is also available for "popcorn","chicken/fish", "beverage", "reheat","vegetable". Let me add when the vegetable button is pushed you'll be offered to select fresh, frozen or canned. This selection was not offered on my other oven, just needed to mention that choice.I have been using most of these Sensor Features and I am not disappointed. "Beverage" will give you almost perfect drinking temperature. Canned "vegetable" is also perfect in my purview. "Reheat" is also great, but I like my food a bit more heated so I'll add more time to the reheat with the Express Cook buttons.I so far just love my pricey 800 watt microwave oven and am delighted that I went with my desire to purchase it, so I thank Amazon and NYC Appliance for their great services.I would definitely recommend this oven.Update: I love that when you place something in the oven and forget that you heated up something and it finishes, that you will hear it signaling you by a short beep that you need to remove it from the oven, other than the written signal that it is finished. In the past with my old microwave I have forgotten that I put a cup of coffee in the microwave oven to reheat and find that it is still there the next day all cold. But not with this microwave. Just love that special feature, and needed to add that to my review.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
Decent appliance and one of a kind
By Frank
I have used this microwave for several months, after remodeling my kitchen. It looks better than other microwaves of similar size, in stainless steel. Although I found some complaints on the internet about reliability, I have had no problems with it, and have found it convenient, with a well designed control panel. I didn't need to use the included mounting bracket, but reinforced the shelf on which it rests. It looks good in my kitchen.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Last one worked for 10 years
By Todd
Works great, only drawback was the price. But there are not very many micros in this size category so was lucky to even have this one. Cheaper than a kitchen remodel I guess.
{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }
Post a Comment