Code : B0014JYC50
Category : ,
Rating :


See more images Neoair Cruiser Air Purifier - NEO-CRS06S : Here
Neoair Cruiser Air Purifier - NEO-CRS06S
Neoair Cruiser Air Purifier - NEO-CRS06S

Search Result
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #362693 in Health and Beauty
- Color: Silver
- Brand: NeoAir
- Model: neoair-cruiser
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 2.95" h x 8.27" w x 4.72" l, 3.00 pounds
Features
- Color: Metallic Silver
- Size: 8.27"H x 4.72"W x 2.95"D
- Multi-Stage Air Filtration with UV Light, Photo-calystic, HEPA and Activated Carbon!
- Reduce Indoor Air Pollution such as Mold Spores, Mildew, Odors, Bacteria, Dust, Exhaust Fumes and mo
- Plugs into your vehicle's cigarette lighter or 120V DC power!
- Color: Metallic Silver
- Size: 8.27"H x 4.72"W x 2.95"D
- Multi-Stage Air Filtration with UV Light, Photo-calystic, HEPA and Activated Carbon!
- Reduce Indoor Air Pollution such as Mold Spores, Mildew, Odors, Bacteria, Dust, Exhaust Fumes and mo
- Plugs into your vehicle's cigarette lighter or 120V DC power!
Product Description
Worlds First UV HEPA Photo-Catalytic Portable Air Purifier! The Neoair Cruiser Air Purifier is a HEPA air purification system and UV air sterilizer in
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
Neoair- not so pure
By R. Marchbank
I got this item for my dog who has breathing difficulties. We were relocating from Florida to Arizona. I was worried for him. I chose this purifier as I thought it had the most features, or the most ways to clean the air. It did not seem to do much. His breathing improved in areas with fresher air and got worse in areas of closer air (LA and TX). I really don't feel it did much.
1 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
Works Great!
By William Seams
I use this air purifier in my car while driving and I take with me to my office. It's compact size let me use on top of my desk.
{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }
Post a Comment